Job offer – Angular Front-End Developer
Are you interested in joining the MIP Team?
CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a FRONT-End Angular developer
The position is attached to the R&D team, in charge of the development of all Maltem Insight Performance solutions.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and passionate front-end developer to maintain and develop the new scalable architecture of our solutions.
- Understanding of our clients’ businesses (APM, NPM, DEM)
- Design and coding of business services
- Addressing performance issues to continuously improve the UX
- Agile management of a remote team (English required)
- Application of best practices (design patterns, TDD,…)
- Continuous technological monitoring to improve services and your capabilities
- Angular front-end
- Micro-service approach (REST API): scalable and resilient
- Unit and functional tests
- CI/CD (Gitlab)
- Automated deployment with Docker Swarm, Backend in Java 8/11, Python, PostgreSQL in a highly constrained environment
- 2 years experience required.
- A blog, Github profile, or accessible achievements are a plus.
THE + :
- Start-up spirit attached to the international Maltem Consulting Group
- Very motivating client environment (CAC40 companies)
- Luncheon vouchers, health insurance
- Partial telecommuting possible (outside COVID)
- Super nice team
- Sought-after living environment (Basque Coast)