New in the MIP Solution – 08/06
Since the beginning of the year, we have been working to develop the MIP Solution and to offer new IT supervision features. These have been developed following customer feedback and personalized requests.
You can contact us for a more detailed presentation!
A better view thanks to the evolution of the dashboards
- Insights Scenarios presenting all the UX business scenarios with the availability of the latter, and the timeline of the reference measure.
- Addition of a Widget ServiceNow which presents the P1 incidents on the home page of the dashboard.
UX evolutions on the platform
- A full screen mode to maximize the data displayed on the monitoring screens:
- Better display of investigation tools.
- Preview of traffic reports in the investigation tools :
- Labels integrating URLs for faster access to documentation.
- Active widgets allowing to visualize the investment tools and dashboards associated with the measures.
- Ability to set default filters for specific user groups.
- API: Using GoogleSheets speeds up exports for reporting and other recurring tasks.
- Advanced parameterization of dashboards, customized support.
- Technology partnership with Centreon