Job offer – Back-End Developer
Are you interested in joining the MIP Team?
CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a BACK-End developer
The position is attached to the R&D team, in charge of the development of all Maltem Insight Performance solutions.
We are looking for a talented developer to help us maintain high level services and develop new ones.
- Understanding of our clients’ businesses (APM, NPM, DEM)
- Design and coding of business services
- Participation in technical/architectural/functional choices
- Application of best practices (design patterns, TDD…)
- Continuous technological monitoring to improve services and your capabilities.
- Automated deployment with Docker Swarm
- Backend in Java 8/11, Python
- Angular front-end
- Unit and Functional Testing
- Micro-service approach (API Rest): scalable and resilient
- PostgreSQL in a highly constrained environment
- CI/CD Gitlab
- We operate in a very fast-growing market and our requirements are as high as.
- Our team manages its activity with a very organized agility and everyone contributes (dev-ops, back developers, front developers).
- We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people who strongly appreciate being part of a talented team
- Desired experience
- A blog, Github profile or accessible achievements are a plus.