NETWORKS, APPS, INFRASTRUCTURE,
A GLOBAL MONITORING.
Enhance your digital performance monitoring
Challenge service levels
Check the contractual commitments (SLA) of your suppliers
- Support on request, with your suppliers and customers
- Assistance in improving service quality (ITIL – CSI process)
- The view on reaching and exceeding thresholds (SLO – Service Level Objectives)
- Checking compliance with the global or local SLA (Service Level Agreement) (time zone)
- Availability rates
- Global performance monitoring APM (Application Performance Management), NPM (Network Performance Management), and infrastructure.
Manage Cloud migrations
Measure the performance of your networks and/or applications in the Cloud
- Invoice the performance of each service
- To have an inventory of the services provided before migration
- Performance management dashboard: before, during and after migration
- Benefit from an assistance to the acceptance during a migration
- Put in relation within the user club similar experiences in order to illustrate in a quantified way the “it was better before”!
A vision of the uses and capacity of the networks on all your sites
- How many users are connected to my application?
- What is the load of my application: number of mails, documents…?
- Traffic analysis: Who is using my network bandwidth, by local computer, by remote site, by application, by cloud service
- What is the footprint of my application on the network?
- Is my application using the right network path?
Billing application problems
Make sure your apps get the best performance with custom scripts
- Validate that all application requirements continue to be met (APM – Application Performance Management)
- Monitor or detect an increase in load
- Standardize actual user response times
- Achieve and monitor acceptable end-user timelines
- Detecting the use of shadow applications
Validated use cases
From the performance of collaborative SaaS applications to the network load of a remote site, the possibilities are wide with the MIP solution.
- User experience : Focus on the efficiency of users at their workstations.
- Be proactive : Speed up problem resolution by the service desk via screenshots and videos.
- Benchmark : Comparison of your results thanks to our internal studies and the expertise of our teams.
- Gain visibility : Citrix, 100% Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, On-Premise, whatever your architecture.